Lunch Steam Client Offline
Go to LIBRARY, right click DotA 2 and choose PROPERTIES
Click Set Launch Options and type "-console"
Launch DotA 2
Hit "~" or "\" to open the console and type these commands
The game will load and this is the result
dota_bot_set_difficulty 0 or 1, 2,3,4
If the game quit a couple of minutes just open the console button and re type all the game commands
Additional launch options
- novid (No start up video)
- windowed -w 1024 -h 768 -noborder (Start in window mode)
- noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -useforcedmparms (Smooth mouse sensitivity)
- F9 to pause/unpause this is basic
- Just press "Esc" when "connecting to dota 2 networks" appear.
- To open console press (~) or (\)
- Right click deny type "dota_force_right_click_attack 1"
- Bots difficulty
- 0 - Passive
- 1 - Easy
- 2 - Medium
- 3 - Hard
- 4 - Unfair
Play different modes by typing "dota_force_gamemode 1"
IMPORTANT! Type this before you type "map dota"
- All Pick
- Captain's Mode
- Random Draft
- Single Draft
- All Random
- Heroes for Beginners
- Reverse Captain's Mode
- The Greeviling
- Mid Only
- Least Played
- New Player Pool (same as 6 except with 1 minute picking time and non-playable heroes grayedout instead of not visible)Everything else after 13 shows up as #game_mode_xx, and is just all pick.
Monkey (I forgot him)
alexfaisst (D2RIC owner)
Play DotA 2 Offline with Dedicated LAN Server
if it works!